Our aim is to deliver your purchase rapidly, economically and conveniently, to most parts of the world.
To achieve this we have partnered with Shopify, Royal Mail and Fedex.
Shipping options and costs customised to reflect the Products you have purchased and the delivery destination are displayed as part of the check-out process.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping policy terms
- This policy forms part of our Terms of Service; if there is a conflict between the terms of this policy and our Terms of Service, the terms of our Terms of Service shall prevail.
- We are only able to deliver to a valid shipping address provided in your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete. Changes to the shipping address are not permitted once your order has been placed. Please note that we do not deliver to PO boxes. We reserve the right to limit the locations to which Products are shipped.
- When you have selected your preferred delivery method and provided we have accepted your order, we will process your order. If the item is in stock, we will ship the item on the day following receipt of the order, or if the day of order is not a working day in London on the second working day following the day of order. Where a Product requires to be made this will usually take less than 5 working days; if the period is longer we will let you know, allowing you to cancel your order.
- Delivery times will depend on the method of shipping you choose.
- We shall be entitled to supply the Products in instalments and to supply only part of an order.