Bespoke Pearl Jewellery
Design Your Own: Our expertise coupled with your unique design. We will work together to create a piece that tells your story, and will be treasured from one generation to the next.
- A consultation at our London atelier to discuss your design and choose the materials to be used. We will use our comprehensive knowledge of pearls to perfectly match the pearl shape and tone to your colouring, features and personality. We will use pearls from our large inventory of natural and cultured pearls (including Tahitian, South Sea, Akoya and Freshwater pearls).
- A sketch (hand-drawn) will be produced to agree the final design before we start crafting your piece. For very intricate items of jewellery, we can use “CAD technology” at additional cost to develop a digital image of your design. This online design can be altered, ensuring you are happy with the final design.
- The production process will then start. The time taken to create your unique piece will depend on the design. For all designs we suggest you come into the London atelier mid-way through the production process for a “fitting”, ensuring the design meets your expectations and “fits like a glove”.
- Engraving: We offer engraving services for our designs, and non-CDP designs. Engrave your initials or a message to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Restringing: Restring your pearls to protect and enhance your investment.
Get in touch: To create your unique piece of bespoke pearl jewellery, make an appointment by calling us on +44 (0) 20 7373 3369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Costs will vary according to the material and the design of your unique piece. There is a standard cost of £150 per hour for the designers time, with a minimum charge of £150.