Refund Policy Topics
- You may cancel your order before we ship your goods and you may return all full-price items within 14 days of delivery, provided you follow the return conditions specified below.
- It is not possible for reasons of economics or hygiene to return personalised or pierced jewellery items or fragrance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may elect at our discretion to refund the price rather than processing a return.
- We do not charge for the cost of shipping returns sent from addresses in Europe, outside of Europe we may deduct the cost of shipping and insuring returns.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- This policy forms part of our Terms of Service; if there is a conflict between the terms of this policy and our Terms of Service, the terms of our Terms of Service shall prevail.
how to return your purchase
- To return an item:
- Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com quoting your order number and specifying the reason for the return
- We will then provide you with shipping instructions and a returns number
- Follow the shipping instructions we have sent you.
- We do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than the collection service we nominate.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping location following the shipping instructions we provide.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Coleman Douglas Pearls item tags attached, and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns or anything we reasonably believe has been used, will not be accepted.
- We will hold items that we have not accepted for return for you to collect or arrange to ship. We will dispose of your goods if they are not collected or shipped within 8 weeks of our receipt of the return.
Receiving a refund
- Refunds will be paid to you using the method of payment you used for the purchase.
- On receipt and acceptance of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made to your payment provider within 7-10 working days.
- Refund will be paid in the same currency as your purchase.
Distance Selling Regulations
- Under applicable distance selling legislation or under statutory consumer protection laws of your location of residence to the extent applicable, you may have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from our Website within a statutory cooling-off period. For orders placed on our Website, there is a cooling-off period of 14 days from the day after the date on which you received the Product.
- Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to certain items including (without limitation):
- Goods made to your specification or goods that have been clearly personalised.
- Services, if we have started to provide the services before the end of the 14 day cancellation period.
- If you wish to cancel an order in accordance with Clause 16 contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and specifying the reason for the cancellation:
- We will then confirm the cancellation
- Refund any payments made using the same process as set out in Clauses 13 through 15.