Chrissie is acknowledged for her pearl sourcing and selecting skills, she has established a tradition of working with a team of personally trained stringers, craftsmen, goldsmiths, silversmiths and suppliers of ethically sourced pearls and precious stones.
Want to learn more?
- How can you tell the difference between imitation and real pearls?
- Imitation ‘pearls’ were originally made out of concentrated fish slime and now …
- What does it mean when a pearl “blinks”?
- Only 5% of cultured pearls harvested will be the best quality
- The most famous pearl, “La Peregrina”, was sold for 11.8 million USD in 2011
Contact us on +442073733369 or email email@example.com
to attend one of Chrissie’s pearl talks, or organise a private talk of your own.